Thursday, November 3, 2016

Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Benedict Cumberbatch a very strange name (no pun intended J) for the people who are not English or don’t know him. Benedic Cumberbatch plays many talanted characters on screen and this time he is coming back to the big screen not as a Sherlock Holmes but as a Superhero, Doctor Strange who can travel between dimensions.



Five reasons why Doctor Strange is the most anticipated movie of 2016 for me:

1.Benedict Cumberbatch
He is a great actor, and he mostly plays as the role of smart man, he is the true treat for a nerd fan girl. And it’s been long since he has been in any character and we got to see him.

2.Shooting location
As a Nepali it’s my duty to go to the theater and watch this movie because the movie was shot in my country Nepal and it really got to capture all the beauty of temples and other part of Kathmandu.

3.Marvel Universe
I am a big fan of superheroes and stuff but never in my life I have ever read comic books so I don’t know any characters except those characters who made to the movies. So I’m really excited to see the magic-related side of Marvel Universe.

4.The Trailer
Have you seen the trailer of Doctor Strange? It looks great. If you haven’t then click here to see the trailer.

5.Cast

The casting of the film consists of Benedict Cumberbatch(DUH!), Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor and many other talanted actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment