Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Women Crush Wednesday

I never thought i will ever make this public, but here i am writing this... I'm not embarrassed but I think it will be cringe moment if you brought this up with me, face to face.

As long as I remember, she was the prettiest girl in the colony, where I lived. She was my sister’s best friend’s older sister. She was much elder than me, I was just a six-seven-year-old kid and she had finished her school level at that time. She had dark, long, straight black hair which she usually used to
leave loose. When I was kid, I used to wish I would grow up to be as beautiful as she is. The place where I grew was a residential area given to the employees of the company. My dad used to work on that company, so we lived there.I used to go to her house not only because of her but her parents were and my parents were friend. She was very kind to me and other kids too. She used to help me with my homeworks.One day I saw her sad face and I got sad too, I don’t know why. 

The company my dad was working was in great loss so the company had to shut down and all the employees and their family had to move out of there. When it was time to move out, lots of the family went to their hometown and lots of them went to the city, we’re one of them we moved to the city and her family did too but she didn’t. Because she eloped with her boyfriend, it really didn’t bother me as much as the fact that I might never see her again, because you know she moved to different country. Now, I’m friend on her Facebook I follow on her Instagram account and she is still the same, beautiful. She’s mother to two kids and she still looks exactly looks like same as fourteen years ago.

It was all back then when I didn’t have the concept the complex things of all 'love'. I don’t know if I loved her or her beauty is what I was attracted.

When I remember my childhood now, I laugh at myself thinking she was the definition of beautiful person and she still is! I guess when you were a kid and you started believing something, it will always be in back of your mind even though you forget, it is there.
I guess I loved her beauty. As a child I got mesmerized by her beauty and that feeling never left me.

#womencrushwednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment