Saturday, October 8, 2016

My top 5 Comedian

I live in Asia, so automatically the only English language talk show/ Night Shows I watch is what is in the Youtube. By watching on Youtube, these are the five comedian on TV that I like the most:

5.Saturday Night Live


OK! technically it's not the talk show, but still it is one of the five Comedy TV shows that I like. The things I like about SNL is that they do every skits live on TV, and sometimes they just cannot hold their laughter and smile on their own jokes that is the most fun thing to watch. Also the ladies of SNL are the best comedian  and of them, Kate Mckinnon is the best impressionist among them.


4.Seth Meyers

Before he was a Late Night Show host, he was in SNL and he used to present a segment called Weekend Update. He is a great impressionist of Donald Trump in a segment called A Closer Look  in Late Night Show with Seth Meyers.

3.Conan O'Brien


What do I tell about about him, his quiff, and his sidekick they are the best! Everything Conan O'Brien does is just hilarious... one time he fell on the stage and hit his head and had a concussion  and I laughed (am I a bad person?) because even though he hit his head, he made the clip playback in slow motion.

2.Jimmy Fallon


Jimmy Oh Jimmy he is one of the funniest guy on TV. Jimmy Fallon can make jokes about pretty much anything and everything. And the Band The Roots are the best band on the TV and among all Late Night TV Shows.

1.Ellen DeGeneres


Ellen DeGeneres is the Queen of Comedy on TV, not only she does a talk show she is an  animal lover. She also shows the funniest videos from the internet. She is also a generous person and gifts her audience and helps them who is in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment