Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My five Youtubers

Hi my name is Anjana Bhandari and most of the people reading this either know me personally or don’t have a clue how they end up reading this article. For the last few months I’ve been watching YouTube videos because I had an exam! Don’t judge me…I know we all have been to that place where we get hooked up in YouTube instead of working. And admit that those videos watched at that time are the hilarious ones.
So I’m going to talk about those five YouTubers who made it harder for me to concentrate in my study and I’m not blaming them because they are DAMN good at what they do.

#1. Lilly Singh


Born and raised in Canada by Indian parents, Lilly Singh is known by the name iisuperwomanii in the YouTube. Indian culture and Nepali culture are somewhat similar in many ways so it is really easier for me to connect and relate the things she said. And have I told you that she is very funny in her videos and I have watched pretty much every video she had uploaded and is public in her YouTube account. And the most funniest video for me is Nicki Minaj - Anaconda | My Parents React 






#2. Joe Sugg


Joseph Graham Sugg is a British YouTuber and so many other things too… His YouTube channel is called ThatcherJoe because he used to thatcher roof. Making hilarious videos and posting them in YouTube is just one of the many talents of his apart from that he is a graphic novel writer, really good voice impressionist, a prankster, and one of the member of YouTube Boy Band. I can’t really choose a favourite video from his channel because they all are the best videos to watch. But the video I really enjoyed watching was THE BEST FRIEND TEST (ULTIMATE FAIL) .






#3. Conor Maynard


Conor Maynard is a British YouTuber whose voice makes my heart sing. Only very few people can pull off the cover songs better than the original and Conor Maynard is one of them. There is something magical about his voice that soothes my ears. Here is a gift for you guys go and subscribe to Conor Maynard on YouTube. Currently my favourite song is Conor Maynard - This Is My Version .






#4. Ryan Higa


Ryan Higa is of Japanese decedent and a YouTuber. He runs his YouTube channel under the name of NigaHiga  . His videos are of good quality contents. He created the ‘Roast Yourself Challenge’ where you roast yourself (of course!). His makes different kinds of video like ‘Dear Ryan’, ‘I Dare You’ and many others.



#5. Zoella


I am the kind of gal who know nothing about makeup and I never thought to be able to apply makeup is actually a talent take a bow people who can do makeup properly.
ZoĆ« not only she does makeup tutorial but also some hair tutorial and time to time collaborate with other YouTubers. Her YouTube channel is here...








There you go those are my five favorite YouTubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment